Bluewater Vacation Rentals- Pet Policy
While many of our properties adhere to a strict "No Pets" policy, a select number of our homes welcome dogs and are advertised as Pet Friendly. This will be specifically noted on each propertys information page and will be detailed within your confirmation. Any guest found with a pet in a property that is not pet friendly will be required to vacate the premises without refund. This is strictly enforced.
Pet Friendly Properties:
For your own comfort and for the comfort and safety of our homeowners and other guests, there are certain restrictions that must apply to Pet Friendly Properties:
Size, Age, Number of Pets
- Pet friendly properties accept dogs weighing under 40 pounds and at least two (2) years old, with a maximum of two (2) dogs per property. Visiting pets are not allowed.
- No Cats Allowed unless specifically requested and approved by the property owner.
Non-Refundable Pet Fee:
- A $50.00 non-refundable Pet Fee will apply to each reservation that includes a dog. (This fee does not cover damage to the property or grounds resulting from a dog, including but not limited to: chewing, scratching, digging and unreported housetraining accidents.)
All local laws and regulations must be followed, and may vary depending on the location of your property.
General Pet Rules:
Guests with dogs are asked to please respect the comfort and safety of other guests, both during and after your stay. For this reason, we ask that you please follow these guidelines during your time with us:
- Please clean up after your dog, both in public areas and in the yard of your rental property.
- Please do not allow your dog to bark excessively or to roam onto neighboring properties. Many of our homes are located near residential neighborhoods, and we must respect the comfort and privacy of those residents. Complaints may lead to eviction without refund. This will be at the sole discretion of Bluewater.
- Please do not allow dogs on furniture or beds. It is also helpful to bring something (bed, blanket, etc.) on which you know your pet will be comfortable sleeping. Just because you allow your pets on your furniture and beds at your home does not mean it is allowed in our rental properties. Extra cleaning fees will be charged for furniture, blankets, comforters, etc. that have pet hair left behind. This may include professional steam cleaning; usually resulting in charges above $200.
- Please groom your dog, particularly if it is a breed prone to shedding. Pet hair can be difficult to remove, and the next renter in your property may not have a pet.Extra cleaning fees will be charged for furniture, blankets, comforters, etc. that have pet hair left behind.
- Please dont leave your dog unattended for long periods of time. A crate is ideal for those situations in which you must leave. You are responsible for any damages your pet causes.
- Please do your best to clean and dry your dog after a walk; this will help to ensure you will leave the property in good condition without being charged an extra cleaning fee.
- Please do not allow dogs in swimming pools or hot tubs.
- Please ensure that your dogs medications and immunizations are up-to-date, especially flea treatment.
Please contact Bluewater Vacation Rentals by email at [email protected] or by phone at 855-255-6017 begin_of_the_skype_highlightingend_of_the_skype_highlighting should you have any questions.
We are happy to recommend a kennel should you decide to bring and board your pet.